Downtown Crossing Coworking Space
33 Arch St
, Boston Address
In the heart of historical Boston, WeWork’s Arch Street office space is ideal for teams of all sizes. Throughout each floor of this Downtown Crossing location, members can enjoy inviting communal lounges, soundproof phone rooms, and private offices. Downstairs you’ll find a pedestrian’s paradise, surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, retail shops, and beloved landmarks like Quincy Market and Post Office Square. With onsite bike storage, convenient parking options, and a variety of bus and train lines all within walking distance, it’s easy to get where you need to go. Book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
What will it cost?
33 Arch Street Boston MA 02110
- Orange and Red lines at Downtown Crossing, Washington St & Sumner St (3 minutes away) | Light Rail B, C, D, E at Park St (7 minutes away)
- Lafayette Garage (6 minutes away)
- I-93 (1 mile away)
- 7, 448, 449, 459 lines at Franklin St @ Devonshire St (2 minutes away)
- Hubway Bike Share Station at 81 Arch St (1 minute away)
- Rowes Wharf/Massachusetts Bay Lines (12 minutes away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.