Marylebone - North West House
119 Marylebone Road London NW1 5PU
View on map
Finding Marylebone Coworking Space
A village-y neighbourhood where traditional meets trendy, Marylebone is a favourite of fashionable Londoners. It’s here that WeWork transforms the inside of a stately brick building with nine floors of fresh, modern office space. Traveling by the Tube or train is simple with Baker Street, Edgware Road, and Marylebone stations all mere minutes away. There’s even onsite bike storage—so no worries about your prized set of wheels while you work. Whether you’re looking for a quick midday meal, a lively pub to toast a team win, or a posh restaurant to treat a client, this locale’s leafy lanes teem with drinking and dining for any occasion. Want to take your meeting outdoors? Neighbouring Regent’s Park is a green oasis that’s perfect for an outdoor one-on-one. If you’re searching for a central London coworking space that meets your business needs and then some, look no further than WeWork.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Redefining Serviced Offices in Marylebone
Centrally located but still intimate, Marylebone has a cosy village vibe all its own. Similarly, this one-of-a-kind serviced office makes your workplace feel like home with custom art, micro-roasted coffee, and refreshing lounges. Productivity and happiness go hand-in-hand—you’ll find customisable private offices, a brainstorming room for collaboration, and an event space for speaking panels or networking. This location gives your team a seamless blend of work-life balance with features like onsite showers and a dog friendly policy. Finally, supportive staff and a close-knit community create a welcoming atmosphere and meaningful connections between colleagues and members. Lay down roots for your business’s future at this winning Marylebone WeWork location.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
Lola von Runkel
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.