33 Irving Pl New York NY 10003
View on map
Irving Place Office Space
Steps from Union Square, this New York office space is nestled on a tree-shaded block lined with cafes and restaurants. WeWork Irving Place’s central location attracts a large community ranging from young startups to established businesses, and many focus on education, media, or the nonprofit sector.
Sunlight streams in through large windows to illuminate the spacious common areas. Grab a snack from the Honesty Market or enjoy a latte at the espresso bar, both located inside the coworking space. Union Square features a farmers’ market every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and lots of members here peruse it for local produce. Spend happy hour at Pete’s Tavern, one of the city’s oldest bars, just two blocks north of the building. It’s a great spot for commuters, as the L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, and 6 trains run nearby. If you’re looking for a vibrant office space in a convenient location, WeWork Irving Place is hard to beat.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.