8 W 126th Street New York NY 10027
View on map
Harlem Office Space
A new addition to the neighborhood, this New York office space is in the heart of Harlem’s bustling business district. On two levels, this open and airy coworking space has lots of common areas and conference rooms where you can meet with your team. A few blocks from subway stations for the 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 trains, as well as the Harlem-125th Street station for the Metro-North commuter lines, WeWork Harlem is easily accessible to all of its members. Sylvia’s, a soul food restaurant that’s hands-down the most famous eatery, is a block away, and there’s plenty of shopping along 125th Street. With a tight-knit community, this Harlem office space is perfect for any size company, from early-stage startups to well-established businesses.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.