Finding an Office in Harlem
8 W 126th St
Manhattan, New York City Address
A new addition to the neighborhood, this Harlem office space sits right in the neighborhood’s commercial hub, transforming two levels of the building into cleverly designed shared workspace. Just blocks from stations for the 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 trains, plus the Harlem-125th Street station for the Metro-North commuter lines, WeWork Harlem can make it just as easy to get around as it does to stay put. With a tight-knit community, the space immediately feels like home, whether you’re an early-stage startup or a well-established business. End your workweek with a comforting meal at Sylvia’s, just one block away, or find plenty of shopping along 125th Street. If you’re looking for workspace that revels in uptown funk but gets business done with downtown panache, choose WeWork Harlem.
What will it cost?
8 W 126th Street New York NY 10027
- 125th street stop: 4, 5, 6, 2, 3
- Harlem River Drive
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Why WeWork Harlem for Unique Coworking Space
Our open and airy shared office at WeWork Harlem embodies the future of workspace while embracing Harlem’s rich cultural history. Inspired by the Harlem Renaissance and how Harlem culture continues to express itself today, we looked to jazz legends like Louis Armstrong, Dizzy Gillespie, and Duke Ellington, and teams like the Harlem Globetrotters for design inspiration. “The Stoop,” for example, a wooden elevated seating area with attached nooks, feels as much like a stage or basketball court as it does a common space—it’s an arena for connection. That’s not to mention the generous natural light, warm wood finishes, and vintage art and furniture. Book a tour today to see what WeWork Harlem can do to help your business sing while staying true to its roots.
Events at 8 W 126th St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Ri'Shea Whipped Body Butter Co. Pop-up ShopNovember 27th, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Latin Dance Class Hosted By Salsa WonderOctober 11th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Headshot With WuApril 25th,10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Harlem Open HouseApril 18th, 5:30PM - 7:00PM
- Harlem Renaissance: A Night of PoetryApril 4th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.