8 W 126th St
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding an Office in Harlem
A new addition to the neighborhood, this Harlem office space sits right in the neighborhood’s commercial hub, transforming two levels of the building into cleverly designed shared workspace. Just blocks from stations for the 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 trains, plus the Harlem-125th Street station for the Metro-North commuter lines, WeWork Harlem can make it just as easy to get around as it does to stay put. With a tight-knit community, the space immediately feels like home, whether you’re an early-stage startup or a well-established business. End your workweek with a comforting meal at Sylvia’s, just one block away, or find plenty of shopping along 125th Street. If you’re looking for workspace that revels in uptown funk but gets business done with downtown panache, choose WeWork Harlem.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Why WeWork Harlem for Unique Coworking Space
Our open and airy shared office at WeWork Harlem embodies the future of workspace while embracing Harlem’s rich cultural history. Inspired by the Harlem Renaissance and how Harlem culture continues to express itself today, we looked to jazz legends like Louis Armstrong, Dizzy Gillespie, and Duke Ellington, and teams like the Harlem Globetrotters for design inspiration. “The Stoop,” for example, a wooden elevated seating area with attached nooks, feels as much like a stage or basketball court as it does a common space—it’s an arena for connection. That’s not to mention the generous natural light, warm wood finishes, and vintage art and furniture. Book a tour today to see what WeWork Harlem can do to help your business sing while staying true to its roots.
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.