Fine Arts Building
811 W 7th St Los Angeles CA 90017
View on map
Finding Downtown LA Coworking
Located in the heart of the city, this Downtown Los Angeles coworking space occupies five full floors of one of the area’s most historic buildings. Our space in the Fine Arts Building is easily accessible for any commute—every train except the Gold line stops nearby at 7th Street or Metro Center, and Union Station is just two stops away. We’re also a short walk from many of the city’s best bars and restaurants. Try 10e for a tasty Mediterranean lunch or Seasalt Fish Grill for an island delight. From production teams to tech startups to fashion designers, WeWork Fine Arts Building is perfect for any team looking to join the dynamic coworking community in downtown LA.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Office Space Downtown Los Angeles
Dating from the 1920s, the Fine Arts Building calls to mind the City of Angels past with its towering arched windows and grand interiors. However, we bring in a refreshing modern vibe with exposed brick, concrete, and bright splashes of color. The majority of the space’s conference rooms sit on a mezzanine that overlooks the building’s beautiful lobby and art gallery. Our spacious, unique common areas, micro-roasted coffee with barista, and weekly events are a huge draw. We also mix work and play with an arcade room that’s perfect for team hangouts. If you’re looking to grow your business in a historic space with downtown energy, there’s plenty to like at our location in the Fine Arts Building.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Arcade Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.