312 Arizona Ave
Westside, Los AngelesAddress
Coworking Office Space on the Third Street Promenade
On the famous Third Street Promenade—an eclectic thoroughfare full of shops, restaurants, and interesting people—this Santa Monica office space has an unbeatable location. On the second and third floors of a gorgeous modern building, it has plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the coworking space with natural light.
Enjoy the sunshine on the outdoor patio (lots of people hang out with their dogs here) or kick back in one of the numerous common spaces covered with one-of-a-kind artworks. Grab some sushi at Sugarfish—a local favorite—just minutes away from the front door. Park your two-wheeler in the bike room or challenge a colleague to a game of pool. The office space attracts people from all different backgrounds, including accounting, graphic design, and film production. If you’re looking to get a lot done while still embracing Santa Monica’s laid-back lifestyle, WeWork Promenade is just the place.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique to this Building
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.