10000 Washington Boulevard Culver City CA 90232
View on map
Find Washington Culver Office Space
A rich history as the film capital of California colors this Washington Culver coworking space, paving the way for continued innovation across sectors. Occupying two floors of a newly renovated eight-story building, members can enjoy WeWork’s hallmark offerings like front-desk service, private offices, and unique conference rooms, not to mention a dedicated outdoor space, an onsite fitness center, and an accommodating board room. An ideal location for commuters, access to an underground parking lot and multiple bus lines just minutes away will streamline your door-to-door experience. Plus, with an influx of restaurants, bars, and galleries throughout the neighborhood—and Sony Studios just across the street—there’s no shortage of options for after-work entertainment. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour today to see what our Downtown Culver City office space can do for you.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.