33 Bloor St E
Our Unique Coworking Space on Bloor Street East
WeWork 33 Bloor Street is the future of work in Toronto’s Yorkville-Bloor neighborhood. Occupying two floors of a 17-story building, this refreshing coworking space brings together folks from the finance, tech, and creative worlds—and it’s easy to see why. From private offices and art-filled common areas to all-inclusive amenities and regular networking events, your team will have everything they need to thrive. Plus, enjoy direct access to the Yonge and Bloor-Danforth subway lines and tons of tasty restaurants and trendy bars, perfect for hosting client dinners and team celebrations. At WeWork 33 Bloor Street, community and convenience come together to create the office space of tomorrow. What are you waiting for?
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Finding Shared Office Space at Bloor Street East and Yonge Street
No matter what season your business is in, find one of a kind workspace and vibrant community at WeWork 33 Bloor Street. Our designs at this location take a page from the elegant and desaturated tones of the foggy Great Lakes during autumn, with pops of color that mimic the bright foliage. The result is a unique office space that’s equal parts calm and energizing—providing solace and inspiration during the hustle and bustle of a busy week. Helpful onsite staff, unlimited micro-roasted coffee, and cozy common areas add to the supportive vibe. Book a tour today and put your team in a good place.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.