Coworking Space in Toronto’s Financial Core
Delivering a prime address in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Toronto, our Financial Core coworking space is the place to be for established businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Across the street from St. Andrew Station, this location features two floors of beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms—plus tons of amenities like around-the-clock cleaning, unlimited micro-roasted coffee, and printing services. After work, the vibrant underground tunnels of the nearby PATH provide an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour today to learn more.
What will it cost?
- 1 Subway at St Andrew (1 block away) | 304, 503, 504, 514 at King St West Light Rail Station (1 block away) | BR, KI, LE, LW, MI, RH, ST trains at Union Station (4 blocks away)
- 70 University Ave Lot #372 (1 block away)
- Gardiner Expy (3.5km away)
- 141, 143, 144, 145 at Adelaide St West at Simcoe St (4 blocks away)
- Bike Share Toronto at Wellington and Simcoe St (3 blocks away)
100 University Avenue Toronto ON M5J 1V6
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- The Power of a PodcastNovember 14th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Launch a Podcast on a Budget ~ WorkshopNovember 20th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.