148 Lafayette St
Manhattan, New York CityAdresse
Coworking Space at 148 Lafayette Street
At the junction of Little Italy and Chinatown, WeWork’s coworking space in New York City’s Soho neighborhood is a thriving home for your business. Three floors in this 12-story building are refreshing office space, featuring tranquil lounges, bright and airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with the 6, N, Q, R, W, J, Z, A, C, and E trains within walking distance and ample bus stops nearby. Home to professionals in media, technology, and fashion—and surrounded by a variety of trendy shops and restaurants—WeWork’s coworking space in Soho puts you right in the action. Schedule a visit today.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.