12655 W Jefferson Blvd
Westside, Los AngelesAdresse
Coworking Offices in Playa Vista
Lock down a spot at our towering glass-front Playa Vista office space, and you’ll be in good company with big hitters like Google, YouTube, and Facebook. This location occupies four floors of a newly constructed building in Playa Vista, attracting a wide array of companies, ranging from software developers to major production studios. Convenience is a huge perk—Whole Foods as well as a new shopping center called The Runway are a few blocks away. The area borders Marina del Rey and Venice Beach, and downtown Santa Monica is only 20 minutes away. WeWork Playa Vista embraces LA’s relaxed culture with a community that revels in collaboration. All that’s missing is you.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Shared Office Space in Playa Vista
Taking cues from the surrounding neighborhood, our shared office space at Playa Vista combines the grit of a movie studio backlot with the glamour of old Hollywood. Located near Howard Hugh’s personal airplane hangar, the space mixes clean and modern touches with industrial and rugged aesthetics to create a harmony that energizes your team and impresses your guests. Accordion style windows open up to let in the California sun and a gentle breeze off Ballona Creek. WeWork Playa Vista includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high speed internet. But what makes the space truly unique is a spectacular stairway and an outdoor balcony where you can enjoy a coffee with colleagues or host small team meetings. We’re also dog-friendly. Energize your business at this quintessentially LA shared working space.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.