South Station Coworking Office Space
745 Atlantic Ave
Downtown, Boston Address
In the historic Leather District, our lively Boston office space reflects the energy and drive of the surrounding neighborhood. In an 11-story brick building with a striking corner turret, this modern coworking space spans nine levels with plenty of amenities. A wide range of businesses from an even wider range of industries make their home here, from startups to major corporations and enterprises. Several T stations are within walking distance, and the trains and buses departing from South Station are just across the street. There’s a parking garage in the building, and you have direct access to I-90 and I-93. Grab a bite to eat at the endless array of eateries in Chinatown, a 10-minute walk away. For great transportation options, a prime downtown location, and lots of amenities, head to WeWork South Station.
What will it cost?
745 Atlantic Ave Boston MA 02111
- South Station
- On-site parking ($425/month)
- Summer St, Atlantic Ave, Mass. Turnpike
- South Station
- Storage available
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Coworking at South Station with That Classic Boston Charm
We’ve carried on the theme from this magnificent building’s lobby through the WeWork experience at South Station. With salvaged wood from the Boston Harbor, custom murals throughout, and plenty of natural light, we’ve created a sophisticated-yet-fresh space that will invigorate your business—giving plenty of nods to Boston’s warm, homey charm. Relax on leather furnishings in the ample common areas, meet with clients in the more than two dozen conference rooms, or gather your whole team in the brainstorming room. There’s ping pong, shuffleboard, a stage for events and talks, and even a game room to enjoy. Needless to say, you’ll find lots to love. Join us at South Station and your team will thank you.
Events at 745 Atlantic Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- AAUW Work Smart Salary Negotiation WorkshopDecember 18th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.