SF Financial District Coworking Space
353 Sacramento St
San Francisco, SF Bay Area Address
Delivering a prime address in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in San Francisco, WeWork’s Financial District coworking space is the place to be for established businesses and budding entrepreneurs. This location boasts six floors of beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms—plus convenient bike storage and onsite showers to make staying active throughout the week easier than ever. After work, the Ferry Building and Embarcadero Shopping Center provide an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options to explore. Commuting is a breeze with the Embarcadero BART station just minutes away and paid parking available nearby. Ready to elevate your workday? Book a tour today to learn more about the all-inclusive amenities and vibrant community this space has to offer.
What will it cost?
353 Sacramento St San Francisco CA 94111
- Embarcadero BART Station (3 blocks away) | Montgomery St BART Station (8 blocks away)
- Impark Paring Garage (2 blocks away)
- Highway 80 (1 mile away)
- California & Front St Cable Car Station (1 block away) | 4, 27, 41 Bus at Davis & California St (1 block away)
- Ford GoBike Station at Clay & Battery St (2 blocks away)
- Angel Island & Tiburon Ferry at Ferry Building (5 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.