Coworking Office Space in Miami Beach
350 Lincoln Road
, Miami Address
A hub of South Florida's fast-growing entrepreneurial scene, this Miami office space has a great location on lively Lincoln Road. In a classic, streamlined building, this four-level coworking space draws a wide range of businesses, from startups to established companies. Many members are in real estate or hospitality, but businesses of all sizes find plenty of use in our spaces. For lunch, try Havana 1957 for some Cuban favorites, or fancy up with Mediterranean cuisine at Cleo. If you’re looking for a fun workspace in Miami Beach, choose Lincoln Road.
What will it cost?
350 Lincoln Road Miami Beach FL 33139
- 420 Parking Garage, located at 1601 Drexel Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 ($200/month 5am-9pm or $250/month unlimited and weekends)
- Douglas MacArthur Causeway, I-195
- Route 123 South Beach Local, 103 Route C, 115 Mid-North Beach Connection
- Nearest CitiBike station is 15th Street & Washington Ave and Lincoln Rd & James Ave
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
WeWork’s Unique Shared Office in Miami Beach
Lincoln Road is our first Miami location just a block from the beach. Designed by a Miami native, WeWork Lincoln Road combines fun and colorful Miami tones and patterns with plenty of cozy and warm textured furniture. You get the best of both worlds to welcome and energize your team—the vibrant energy of Miami’s streets plus the comforts of home. A large mural was painted by custom art installations team, Lunch Money, to keep the energetic vibe strong. Neon signs in the space rep "305 ‘Til I Die", and encourage members to "Hustle Harder," so guests and clients will feel motivated as soon as they walk in. The dog-friendly space is relaxed and the sunny common areas give bright splashes of color filled with original art. Experience workspace from a different perspective at Lincoln Road.
Events at 350 Lincoln Road
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- New Years Eco-Resolution PartyDecember 21st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- SHOPIFY MEETUP MIAMIAugust 24th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Buddha Shack Yoga at South of FifthAugust 15th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Pup Life Happy Hour x WeWorkAugust 11th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Rescue a Reef: Coral Reef RestorationAugust 3rd, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.