Coworking Office Spaces in South Beach
429 Lenox Ave
, Miami Address
Our coworking space at South Fifth brings the future of work to South Beach Miami. WeWork South of Fifth occupies the whole building with three floors of sun-soaked offices and common areas—and two more reserved for parking. Being so close to MacArthur Causeway conveniently makes the building accessible from all over the city. Seated right near South Beach Marina, members at this Miami space take full advantage of its awesome location. Go biking on the trails of nearby South Pointe Park, or grab a bite at Monty’s seafood restaurant. Whether our members are data analysts, local food companies, freelancers, or large companies, the community here attracts everyone. Take advantage of all that Miami has to offer at WeWork South of Fifth.
What will it cost?
429 Lenox Ave Miami Beach FL 33139
- On-site parking ($200/month). There is also a public lot across the street ($20/day)
- McArthur Causeway
- Bus Stop: 5th St @ Lenox Avenue. Routes: 103 C, 120 Beach Max, 123 South Beach Local, 150 Miami Beach Buses
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Roof DeckFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique South Beach Shared Offices
Given South of Fifth’s proximity to South Beach Marina, our designs bring a nautical nuance into the workspace. For example, the lounges were created to feel like oversized cuddy cabins with lots of warm wood moldings, balanced with bright pieces of furniture to make the space feel lively—well-suited for break-outs or one-on-ones. You’ll even find hand-painted life rafts to keep you afloat when you’re knee-deep in deadlines. Our spacious common areas, micro-roasted coffee bar with baristas, and weekly events are a huge draw—but not all there is. South of Fifth boasts rows of huge windows and roof deck, so you can catch some rays during the day or enjoy stellar views during after-work events. You can even bring your best friend with our dog-friendly policy. With its unique design and great amenities, this is a business paradise.
Events at 429 Lenox Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Coworking and CocktailsJuly 30th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM
- She Leads Panel & MixerMarch 22nd, 5:00PM - 8:00PM
- EcoTech Pitching CompetitionMarch 20th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Bites with an Angel InvestorMarch 19th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Learn to ExcelMarch 13th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.