Coworking South Bank Central
30 Stamford St
South London, London Address
Discover London office space on the cultural pulse of this city’s iconic river bank. WeWork South Bank Central sits between Blackfriars and the Southbank Centre in one of London's thriving locales for business and the arts. Featuring four floors of private offices, common areas, and event spaces, along with an open-air terrace and communal garden, this coworking space provides a balanced environment for startups and established companies from a range of industries. The brand-new building is at the hub of the hip “New Central” London neighborhood, less than a five-minute walk from the London Waterloo station and Southwark tube station. Give your company access to the up-and-coming scene when you move into WeWork South Bank Central.
What will it cost?
30 Stamford Street London SE1 9PY
- Blackfriars, Southwark, Waterloo
- A3200 - Due to the bridges, there is easy access into The City of London
- Stops on Stamford Street (RV1) and Blackfriars Road (45,63, 388, N63, N89)
- Bike storage available.
- In between Festival and Bankside Piers
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Recreational GamesSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Why WeWork Is So Much More Than a Serviced Office
Our recently retrofitted building dates back to the 1970s, serving as an ode to the architecture of that era and the perfect platform for our shared workspace. Designs here, inspired by a ‘70s space rocket comic book, conserve beautiful concrete columns that were once outside, making for a grand entrance for clients and guests. Of course we’ve got the WeWork staples like onsite staff, cleaning services, and fruit water, but the perks go even further. Enjoy special amenities like garden overlooks, custom art and graphics, and plenty more. Make WeWork South Bank Central your new home.
Events at 30 Stamford St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Meet & Greet: Why McLaren has moved to London?June 21st,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Venture Connection: Funding tomorrow todayJune 20th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Who do you trust in a post-truth world? Authenticity in digital commsApril 13th, 6:30PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.