171 E Liberty St
171 East Liberty Street Toronto ON
171 E Liberty St
Finding Coworking Space in Liberty Village
Home to creatives, startups, and the annual Toronto Film Festival, King West Village is a lively locale to grow your business—and WeWork’s flexible coworking space puts you right in the action. Here, sleek private offices keep your team productive, while art-filled lounges add a dash of inspiration to the workday. Commuting is simple with the 304, 504, and 509 trains and the 63, 307, and 511 busses within walking distance. After work, treat the team to a concert at Queen Elizabeth Theatre, or cheer on Toronto FC at the stadium nearby. Ready to take your business to new heights? Schedule a visit to learn more about WeWork’s coworking space in Liberty Village today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.