Finding Bogota Coworking Space in Usaquen
Carrera 7 #116-50
, Bogotá Address
Light colored brick and gleaming glass windows combine to create the attractive face of our new, six-story Usaquen office space. Located in the vibrant business hub of northern Bogotá, this space puts you amongst the likes of Samsung, Bank of America, SAP, P&G, and Korn Ferry, and welcomes business of all sizes from a variety of industries. Its convenience is undeniable. Most drive or take the bus by way of Carrera Séptima, but if you’re one for biking there’s onsite storage as well. Try Osaki or Cafe Amarti for lunch, and Bogota Beer Company or The Irish Pub for after-work drinks—all only a short distance away. As for attractions, check out Cinema Paraiso, which screens indie films that are sure give your team a creative spark. Or you can always head to the Santa Barbara Shopping Center or Usaquen’s Sunday flea market for some casual spending. WeWork at Usaquen leaves nothing to be desired.
What will it cost?
- Carrera Séptima
- Parking available
- Carrera Séptima
- Bike storage available
Carrera 7 # 116-50 Bogota DC
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Events at Carrera 7 #116-50
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Conferencia: Planea tu jubilaciónNovember 20th, 6:10PM - 8:00PM
- Mañanas de conciencia: limpiando mi campo energéticoNovember 21st, 7:30AM - 8:30AM
- Jornada de donación de SangreNovember 21st,10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Charla: Volver al futuroNovember 21st, 6:30PM - 7:30PM
- Noche de Happy Hour y KaraokeNovember 22nd, 6:30PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.