Carrera 7 # 116-50 Bogota DC
View on map
Coworking Space at Usaquén
WeWork is a global network of workspaces where companies grow together. At this convenient address, discover floors of coworking and private offices that cater to needs you didn’t even know you had. Our spaces are designed to promote productivity whether you’re a team of one or 100, and month-to-month flexibility means your space is just as agile as you are. Plus, one all-inclusive rate makes things easy. Any workspace can have a lounge, but ours are decorated with custom murals. Your old office might have had a coffee pot, but ours has a micro-roasted coffee bar and fresh fruit water. We’ve considered every detail so you can focus on your business. Beyond desks, staff, and amenities, find a community of forward-thinking companies and in-house events that connect you organically. More information on this location is coming soon, but we’re gladly accepting inquiries. Get in touch today to schedule a visit.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Events at Usaquén
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
¿Por qué fallan los vendedores y qué hacer para resolverlo?
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.