Carrera 11B # 99 - 25
Carrera 11B # 99 - 25 Bogota DC
View on map
Find Inspiring Chico Norte Coworking Office Space
The neighbourhood of Chico Norte is renowned for being rich in culture and parks, but is also perfectly located for coworking office space. As WeWork’s third location in Bogotá, this building is accessible on foot, by bike or car, and store the latter two safely in dedicated areas on site. On Calle 100 and near the beautiful Parque 93 area, this WeWork location is spread over seven stories in an entrepreneurial area that also attracts established enterprises. Plentiful in character, this building is close to Colombia’s famous Juan Valdez coffee shop as well as Crepes and Waffles for those early morning meetings. Have clients or team members coming from out of town? The area surrounding this location on Calle 100 is also home to hotel chains that cater to the capital’s growing number of business travelers. Join the growing community in Bogota, and and lay down strong roots in this winning WeWork location.
What will it cost?
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why Occupy a Shared Office Space on Avenida Calle 100?
Ready to be one of the influential companies driving the city’s growth? With all-inclusive, flexible plans, you don’t need to worry about contracting Internet or stocking the pantry, you can focus on what you do best. Meet your team in the brainstorming room to ideate your next big idea or receive them in the light and airy event space for a change of scene. If you need a bit more privacy, find focus in a dedicated workspace or schedule time in the art-filled meeting rooms. Contact us today and discover why businesses are looking to Calle 100 for workspace.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.