745 Atlantic Ave Boston MA 02111
View on map
Rent Coworking Space at South Station
In the historic Leather District, our lively Boston office space reflects the energy and drive of the surrounding neighborhood. In an 11-story brick building with a striking corner turret, this modern coworking space spans nine levels with plenty of amenities. Relax on leather furnishings in the ample common areas, meet with clients in the more than two dozen conference rooms, or gather your whole team in the brainstorming room.
A wide range of businesses make their home here, from startups to major corporations. Several T stations are within walking distance, and the trains and buses departing from South Station are just across the street. There’s a parking garage in the building, and you have direct access to I-90 and I-93. Grab a bite to eat at the endless array of eateries in Chinatown, a 10-minute walk from the office space. For great transportation options, a prime downtown location, and lots of amenities, head to WeWork South Station.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Screening Room
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Event Space
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.