416 Hangang-Daero Jung-gu Seoul 04637
View on map
Seoul Square Coworking Office Space
Whether your team is a creative agency, a lean startup or an established corporation, WeWork’s contemporary Seoul Square coworking office space will put your business in the center of the action. Situated among a growing skyline of modern high-rise buildings, enjoy four floors of collaborative workspaces, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms—all strategically designed to help you and your team do your best work. This Seoul Station coworking space also features a direct connection to the APEX Airport Express, KTX, and the metro, providing easy access to Line 1 and Line 4 without having to leave the building. Although, with a dedicated game room, inviting outdoor space, and onsite showers, what’s the rush? Schedule your visit today to get in on this fresh workspace.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.