373 Gangnam-daero Seocho-gu Seoul
View on map
Gangnam Station shared office space
WeWork Gangnam Station is our first location in Seoul and is comprised of companies or members from various industries ranging in size from early startups to multi-national companies. WeWork members are able to work hard and play hard by being close in proximity to some of the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment in all of Seoul. In addition, WeWork Gangnam Station is an easy commute via public transportation from all parts of the city.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
Events at Gangnam Station
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
The Happiness Workshop
WeWork 여의도역점 오피스아워 Office Hours & 친구 추천하고 수수료 보상받기!
도시총각 앨범 발매 쇼케이스
Wellness Wednesday | 마일로와 함께하는 <퇴근길 필라테스>
더플러스 제 2차 네트워킹 데이에 여러분을 초대합니다!
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.