Finding Gangnam Business District Office Space
Welcoming members across a range of industries, our modern Gangnam Business District coworking space delivers a prime address in the heart of Teheran-ro and unparalleled amenities. With 13 interconnected floors and exclusive rooftop access, this inviting office space for rent on Yeoksam-dong delivers everything your team needs to thrive. Beautifully designed lounges, conference rooms, and private offices are complemented by WeWork’s hallmark amenities, including onsite staff, fully stocked printing stations, and private phone booths. Nearby, the Seolleung and Yeoksam stations quickly get you where you need to go—and the COEX Convention Center is just one stop away. With a vibrant nightlife scene and a variety of upscale dining options to choose from, enjoy plenty of options for entertaining clients and celebrating team wins. Ready to reimagine your workspace? Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Unique to this Building
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.