520 Broadway Santa Monica CA 90401
View on map
Coworking & Private Office Spaces in Santa Monica
Just blocks from the beach, this Santa Monica office space has the relaxed atmosphere that you’d expect. But the open and airy Los Angeles coworking space is also home to an energetic community that finds the perfect combination of work hard, play hard.
There’s a bike rack for urban commuters, as well as a parking garage in the building and many others nearby. Enjoy the year-round sunshine from our outdoor workspaces or gather your team for a meeting in the brainstorming room. Bring your pooch—these two floors of offices have a very dog-friendly vibe.
In the heart of Santa Monica, you’re in the perfect location to explore Santa Monica Pier and the rest of the neighborhood. Grab a bite at Umami Burger, or enjoy some of L.A.’s best sandwiches at Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery. WeWork Santa Monica is perfect for lifestyle and media companies, nonprofits, or any business looking to be part of a tight-knit community.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Mothers' Room
- Bike Storage
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.