Coworking Space Santa Monica
Westside, Los Angeles Address
Just blocks from the beach, this open and airy Santa Monica office space has the relaxed atmosphere that you’d expect. But don’t let its chill vibe fool you, these two floors of dynamic coworking space are also home to an energetic community that finds the perfect balance between work and play. Located in the heart of Santa Monica, you’ll easily be able to explore the Pier and the surrounding neighborhood. Whether you’re grabbing a bite at Umami Burger or enjoying some of L.A.’s best sandwiches at Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery, finding the perfect working meal with clients or your team is a breeze. Commuting is made simple with a parking garage in the building and many others nearby. Plus there’s a bike rack for cyclists and urban commuters. WeWork Santa Monica is perfect for lifestyle and media companies, nonprofits, or any business looking to be part of a vibrant, tight-knit community. Your business will fit right in.
What will it cost?
- Santa Monica Downtown Metro Station
- On-site parking located in garage underneath building ($250/mo unreserved; $325/mo reserved; $2.50/15minutes; $22.50/day)
- Interstate 10 & Lincoln Blvd
- Broadway WB & 6th FS, Santa Monica / 6th
- Storage available
520 Broadway Suite 200 Santa Monica CA 90401
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- ParkingLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
Events at 520 Broadway
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Lead Like a Woman MixerNovember 15th, 6:00PM - 7:30PM
- Entirely You: Changes Starts WithinOctober 11th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- TriNet Office HoursJune 20th, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Be The Match + WeWork LAMarch 29th, 7:00PM - 9:30PM
- Santa Monica Rugby Club 2017 RaffleMarch 8th, 7:30PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.