Discover Unique Coworking Space in Gangnam-gu
, Seoul Address
Perched in a 19-story glass tower on one of the city’s busiest thoroughfares, our office space on Teheran-ro has everything your business needs to thrive. Six floors in this modern high-rise are dedicated WeWork space, putting you at the heart of Seoul’s technology scene and just a five-minute walk from Samseong Station. Collaborative conference rooms and sleek private offices enhance productivity in you and your team; bright and airy lounge areas are perfect for meeting with clients. After work, host a team outing at the nearby aquarium, or explore the bustling street markets around the corner. When it comes to getting the most from your workday, look no further than WeWork’s coworking space in Gangnam-gu. Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
518 Teheran-Ro Gangnam-Gu Seoul
- Samseong Station (5 minute walk)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.