Richmond Street West
240 Richmond Street W Toronto ON M5V 1V6
View on map
Reinventing Richmond Street Office Space
Looking for workspace right in the heart of Toronto’s tech hub? WeWork Richmond Street West is six full floors of private offices, coworking space, and meeting rooms in a beautiful 100-year-old building. Give your business organic opportunities with a community of forward-thinking companies, networking events, and the local neighborhood’s surging economy. Right around the corner from Osgoode Station, WeWork Richmond Street West makes commuting a breeze, and offers plenty of delicious options for team lunches. This is a space that supports your good ideas.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Meet Your Future Workspace, WeWork Richmond Street West
We can’t build the future without understanding our history, and nowhere is that more evident than at WeWork Richmond Street West. The industrial vibe of this legacy building sets the foundation for our Richmond Street office space, while details like dedicated event space, bike storage, and showers bring it up to date for the modern professional. Enjoy room for focus, brainstorming, hosting events, and collaborating, plus custom art, exposed brick, and expansive windows. At WeWork Richmond Street West, we’re starting something special.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Events at Richmond Street West
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
C2: Out of Office
HackerNest January Toronto Tech Social
#itsalifestyle presents: Goal & Intention Setting for 2018
People of Toronto | Arts
Support DANI and purchase a delicious lunch!
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.