Reinventing Richmond Street Office Space
240 Richmond St W
, Toronto Address
Looking for workspace right in the heart of Toronto’s tech hub? WeWork Richmond Street West is six full floors of private offices, coworking space, and meeting rooms in a beautiful 100-year-old building. Give your business organic opportunities with a community of forward-thinking companies, networking events, and the local neighborhood’s surging economy. Right around the corner from Osgoode Station, WeWork Richmond Street West makes commuting a breeze, and offers plenty of delicious options for team lunches. This is a space that supports your good ideas.
What will it cost?
240 Richmond Street W Toronto ON M5V 1V6
- Osgoode Station
- Between University Avenue and Spadina
- Bike storage available
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Meet Your Future Workspace, WeWork Richmond Street West
We can’t build the future without understanding our history, and nowhere is that more evident than at WeWork Richmond Street West. The industrial vibe of this legacy building sets the foundation for our Richmond Street office space, while details like dedicated event space, bike storage, and showers bring it up to date for the modern professional. Enjoy room for focus, brainstorming, hosting events, and collaborating, plus custom art, exposed brick, and expansive windows. At WeWork Richmond Street West, we’re starting something special.
Events at 240 Richmond St W
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Oktoberfest at WeWorkOctober 24th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- C2: Out of OfficeMarch 1st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- HackerNest January Toronto Tech SocialJanuary 29th, 8:00PM - 10:00PM
- #itsalifestyle presents: Goal & Intention Setting for 2018January 3rd, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- People of Toronto | ArtsNovember 30th, 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.