Colonia Juarez , Mexico CityAddress
Coworking Space at Reforma Latino
In the heart of the financial district, WeWork Reforma Latino features unique Mexico City office space. Torre Reforma Latino is one of the most iconic skyscrapers in the skyline, and four floors of it are dedicated to our inspiring coworking community. Impress your team and clients with distinctively designed conference rooms, private offices, and common areas, not to mention Sky Lobby and incredible views. This state-of-the-art building boasts parking, bike storage, and even a heliport, so you can commute like a pro. Grow your business among industry-leading companies at WeWork Reforma Latino.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.