Paseo de la Reforma 296 Col Juárez Mexico City DIF 06600
View on map
About the Space
In the heart of the financial district, WeWork Reforma Latino features unique Mexico City office space. Torre Reforma Latino is one of the most iconic skyscrapers in the skyline, and four floors of it are dedicated to our inspiring coworking community. Impress your team and clients with distinctively designed conference rooms, private offices, and common areas, not to mention Sky Lobby and incredible views. This state-of-the-art building boasts parking, bike storage, and even a heliport, so you can commute like a pro. Grow your business among industry-leading companies at WeWork Reforma Latino.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.