Coworking Office Space on the Third Street Promenade
312 Arizona Ave
Westside, Los Angeles Address
On the famous Third Street Promenade—an eclectic thoroughfare full of shops, restaurants, and interesting people—this Santa Monica office space has an unbeatable location. On the second and third floors of a gorgeous modern building, it has plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the coworking space with natural light. Enjoy the sunshine on the outdoor patio (lots of people hang out with their dogs here) or kick back in one of the numerous common spaces covered with one-of-a-kind artworks. Grab some sushi at Sugarfish—a local favorite—just minutes away from the front door. Park your two-wheeler in the bike room or challenge a colleague to a game of pool. The office space attracts people from all different backgrounds, including accounting, graphic design, and film production. If you’re looking to get a lot done while still embracing Santa Monica’s laid-back lifestyle, WeWork Promenade is just the place.
What will it cost?
Location312 Arizona Ave Santa Monica CA 90401
- Metro Blue Line
- LUXE ($175-$300/month or $15/day), Parking Structure 3/4 ($14/day), Metered street parking ($2/hour, max 3 hours)
- PCH, Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica Freeway
- Santa Monica / 3rd St Promenade, Santa Monica EB & 3rd NS, 4th SB & Santa Monica FS
- Storage available. There is also a Breeze Bike Share station nearby
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Outdoor SpaceFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Game LoungeSometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Events at 312 Arizona Ave
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTATIONS WITH LOOKINLASeptember 27th,10:30AM - 3:00PM
- Comrad Socks Pop UpSeptember 25th,10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Addressing Six Key Areas of Capital Accumulation and ProtectionSeptember 18th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Buy Smart: Fall Shopping!September 13th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Wellness Wednesday with Kor ShotsSeptember 12th,10:00AM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.