12655 W. Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
View on map
Private & Shared Offices in Playa Vista
You’re close to corporate giants like Google, YouTube, and Facebook at this Los Angeles office space, occupying four floors of a newly constructed building in Playa Vista. At this coworking space, accordion style windows open up to let in the California sunshine. Our dog-friendly building has a spectacular stairway and an outdoor balcony where you can enjoy a coffee with some colleagues or host small team meetings.
It attracts an array of energetic companies, from software companies to TV producers to major media companies. Whole Foods is a few blocks away, as is a new shopping center called The Runway. The area borders Marina del Rey and Venice Beach, and 20 minutes away is downtown Santa Monica. WeWork Playa Vista embraces L.A’s relaxed culture with a community that revels in collaboration.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.