Coworking Offices in Playa Vista
12655 W Jefferson Blvd
Westside, Los Angeles Address
Lock down a spot at our towering glass-front Playa Vista office space, and you’ll be in good company with big hitters like Google, YouTube, and Facebook. This location occupies four floors of a newly constructed building in Playa Vista, attracting a wide array of companies, ranging from software developers to major production studios. Convenience is a huge perk—Whole Foods as well as a new shopping center called The Runway are a few blocks away. The area borders Marina del Rey and Venice Beach, and downtown Santa Monica is only 20 minutes away. WeWork Playa Vista embraces LA’s relaxed culture with a community that revels in collaboration. All that’s missing is you.
What will it cost?
12655 W. Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- On-site parking ($165/month for an unreserved space or $2/15mins with $20 max)
- Jefferson Blvd, Lincoln Blvd, 405, 10, Marina Freeway 90
- E.W / Jefferson Way & Jefferson and Westlawn Ave (B110)
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Shared Office Space in Playa Vista
Taking cues from the surrounding neighborhood, our shared office space at Playa Vista combines the grit of a movie studio backlot with the glamour of old Hollywood. Located near Howard Hugh’s personal airplane hangar, the space mixes clean and modern touches with industrial and rugged aesthetics to create a harmony that energizes your team and impresses your guests. Accordion style windows open up to let in the California sun and a gentle breeze off Ballona Creek. WeWork Playa Vista includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high speed internet. But what makes the space truly unique is a spectacular stairway and an outdoor balcony where you can enjoy a coffee with colleagues or host small team meetings. We’re also dog-friendly. Energize your business at this quintessentially LA shared working space.
Events at 12655 W Jefferson Blvd
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- L.A. Wine Project - Special DiscountDecember 7th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- Breaking Into Product Management: Presented By Playa TechOctober 29th, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
- Pitch Globally: Shark Tank Style Pitch EventMarch 28th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- Crypto & Dapps Hack NightFebruary 20th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Email & CRM Marketing 101January 30th, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.