Place Ville Marie
3 Place Ville Marie Suite 400 Montreal QC H3B 2E3
View on map
Underground city coworking space
Inside one of the city’s most distinctive buildings—a sleek tower designed by architects I.M. Pei and Henry N. Cobb, our Montreal office space puts you in the center of the city. WeWork Place Ville Marie occupies the fourth floor of the silver skyscraper, offering views of the sweeping Champlain Bridge from one of the cozy common areas. You’re easy walking distance from the green and orange Métro lines, as well as plenty of buses and commuter trains. In warm weather, people drift down to the plaza to enjoy the cool breezes blowing off the St. Lawrence River. Don’t want to head outside? The building is connected to the upscale Galerie Place Ville Marie shopping center and Montreal’s vast Underground City. Because of its central location, this Montreal coworking space draws nonprofit groups, small startups, and established companies who like having a one-of-a-kind downtown address.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
Events at Place Ville Marie
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
February 20th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Human and Artificial #CollectiveIntelligence
February 20th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Nancy's Roundtable: "Fear of Falling"
February 21st, 12:00PM - 2:00PM
Industry Night #1 - A.I
March 1st, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
DECODE MTL DEMO DAY
March 2nd, 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.