Underground city coworking space
Place Ville Marie
, Montreal Address
Inside one of the city’s most distinctive buildings—a sleek tower designed by architects I.M. Pei and Henry N. Cobb, our Montreal office space puts you in the center of the city. WeWork Place Ville Marie occupies the fourth floor of the silver skyscraper, offering views of the sweeping Champlain Bridge from one of the cozy common areas. You’re easy walking distance from the green and orange Métro lines, as well as plenty of buses and commuter trains. In warm weather, people drift down to the plaza to enjoy the cool breezes blowing off the St. Lawrence River. Don’t want to head outside? The building is connected to the upscale Galerie Place Ville Marie shopping center and Montreal’s vast Underground City. Because of its central location, this Montreal coworking space draws nonprofit groups, small startups, and established companies who like having a one-of-a-kind downtown address.
What will it cost?
3 Place Ville Marie Suite 400 Montreal QC H3B 2E3
- Green Line - Station McGill, Orange Line - Station Bonaventure & Lucien-L'Allier. The Train Central Station is also nearby
- Parking Structure located at Cathcart Street at the corner of McGill College Avenue (350 CAD/month or 25 CAD/day)
- Bonaventure and Ville-Marie expressways
- 15, 61, 150, 168, Express 410, Express 430
- Storage available (25 CAD/year). There are 3 Bixi stations nearby
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at Place Ville Marie
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Club Mansfield: 85% off!November 26th, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Meet & Hire Web Developers - Presented by DecodeMTLNovember 23rd, 1:00PM - 4:00PM
- FIVERR | #DoersAcrossTheGlobe MontrealNovember 8th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- PITCH PLEASE: PIZZA & NETWORKINGNovember 1st, 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- 5@7 CIVA: Soirée BénéficeOctober 25th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.