177 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena CA 91105
View on map
Pasadena Coworking & Private Office Spaces
Known for its rich history and unique architecture, Old Town Pasadena is the perfect setting for this Los Angeles office space. Occupying the second and third floors of one of the area’s tallest buildings, this Pasadena coworking space treats you to stunning mountain views and lots of natural light. The pet-friendly building offers frequent happy hours, lots of wellness activities, and in-building access to a yoga studio—no wonder it attracts a wide range of businesses.
On the area’s bustling commercial strip, WeWork Pasadena is close to many bars and restaurants and some of the area’s most interesting shopping. It’s just a few blocks away from Pasadena Memorial Park, which hosts free concerts throughout the summer. The Metro Gold Line is two blocks away, and there’s plenty of parking in the adjacent building. The location is stellar, and the community is vibrant at this Los Angeles coworking space.
- Weekly Events
- Cleaning Services
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.