Finding Pasadena Office Spaces
177 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, Los Angeles Address
Known for its rich history and Southern California charm, Old Town Pasadena is the perfect setting for this Los Angeles coworking space. Occupying the second and third floors of one of the area’s tallest buildings, this space treats you to stunning mountain views and lots of natural light. Sitting on the bustling commercial strip, WeWork Pasadena is steps away from many bars and restaurants and some of the area’s best shopping. If you’re looking to step out and enjoy the weather, Pasadena Memorial Park is just a few blocks away and hosts free concerts throughout the summer. Your commute is made easy with The Metro Gold Line a stone’s throw away and plenty of parking in the adjacent building. The location is stellar, and the community is as rich and vibrant as Old Town itself. Set up a tour and reinvigorate your workday.
What will it cost?
Location177 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena CA 91105
- Metro Gold Line - Memorial Park Station
- Attached Parking Structure ($2 every 20 minutes with a $15 daily maximum)
- 110 and the 134/210
- #10 Bus - Colorado Blvd & Marengo Ave
- Storage available in the attached parking structure on the 8th floor. There are also public bike stations in Pasadena Memorial Park
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Coworking Space at Pasadena
Our designs at WeWork Pasadena are inspired by two neighboring elements: the natural beauty of the San Gabriel Mountains and the innovation of Caltech’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory. We bring the outdoors into the shared work space through an abundance of natural materials and greenery, giving a serene sense of natural harmony. Mixed in with these living objects, is a Space Age vibe of smart infographics and out of this world art to help catalyze your next big idea. On top of WeWork’s hallmark amenities—fruit water, endless coffee, onsite staff, and support from Community Managers—the pet-friendly building offers frequent happy hours, lots of wellness activities, and in-building access to a yoga studio. Needless to say, WeWork Pasadena is exactly where you want to be to take your business to the next level.
Events at 177 E Colorado Blvd
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- LA Food Fest Blind TastingJune 19th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- L&L: The Speech CompanyJune 5th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
- Debunking 7 Myths of Home BuyingJune 4th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
- OPUS Mind Wellness Pop-UpMay 31st,11:00AM - 5:00PM
- Samsung L&LMay 23rd,12:00PM - 1:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.