Pacific Design Center
750 N San Vicente Blvd Ste 800 West Los Angeles CA 90069
View on map
Set Up Shop in the Pacific Design Center
Looking for West Hollywood office space with a flair for the dramatic? WeWork Pacific Design Center is the perfect combination of form and function. Featuring two floors of coworking space on a 14-acre campus, this unique multi-use venue is a beacon for entertainment, fashion, technology, and design businesses. Famed shopping and nightlife spots on Melrose and Santa Monica Boulevard are minutes away—but with a state-of-the-art theater, a Michael Graves designed fitness center, and a restaurant by Wolfgang Puck all within the facility, you may never want to leave. For office space that makes an impression, WeWork Pacific Design Center is a destination location.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Inspired Office Space in West Hollywood
Designed by Cesar Pelli and originally opened in 1975, the Pacific Design Center is a West Hollywood landmark. Composed of three main buildings that total 1.6 million square feet, the post-modernist campus informs the design of our collaborative workspace. Layers of shapes and bright colors illuminated by natural light create a vibrant environment that’s fun and welcoming. Beyond our walls, enjoy access to a variety of communal spots—including an outdoor terrace and an event space that enables members to create pop-up shops to showcase their products to the wider WeWork community—making this a place where you can really strut your stuff.
Events at Pacific Design Center
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
B-School Perspectives: An Evening With Top MBA Alumni
Bookkeeping Tips and Advice
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.