60 Seaport Blvd Boston MA 02210
View on map
Office Space in Boston Seaport
Tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our 501 Boylston St location while One Seaport is under construction.
Just steps away from the relaxing Harbor Way promenade, WeWork’s South Boston office space offers a creative oasis for entrepreneurs and established businesses. Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square, members here enjoy two floors of inviting common areas, phone booths, and private offices. Waterfront views and relaxing green spaces throughout the surrounding neighborhood make it easy to stay refreshed and inspired throughout the day. With Courthouse Station just minutes away, quickly connect to the MBTA Silver Line for access to Logan International Airport. Ready to reimagine your workspace? Schedule a visit today.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.