195 Montague Street 14th Floor Brooklyn NY 11201
View on map
Montague St Coworking Space
Surrounded by leafy parks, this Brooklyn Heights coworking space sits in a neighborhood rich with history. WeWork occupies four floors of this building, taking advantage of amazing views of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, and the Statue of Liberty. Close to many of the borough’s courthouses, this coworking space attracts many legal firms, but there are plenty of other businesses small and large.
The central location offers easy access via the Court Street and Borough Hall subway stations, where you’ll find the 2, 3, 4, 5, N, and R lines. There are plenty of buses departing from Cadman Plaza, and a parking garage is on the same block. Friend of a Farmer, one of the area’s most popular restaurants, is down the street, and the Henry Street Ale House is a short walk away. Get inspired by the neighborhood’s historic charm at WeWork Montague St.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
- Dog Friendly
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.