Find Coworking Space in Manhattan Beach
Manhattan Beach Towers
Westside, Los Angeles Address
At the core of LA’s growing startup scene, you’ll find WeWork Manhattan Beach Towers. Our three floors of coworking space and private offices bring a vibrant community of forward-thinking businesses to this premier LEED-certified property. Conveniently located just steps away from popular restaurants like True Food Kitchen and Marmalade Cafe, you’ll have plenty of options for tasty team lunches or casual client dinners. Nothing says LA more than mixing business with the beach, and this location doesn’t disappoint. With some of the city’s most famous beaches just a short bike ride away, you can go from your computer screen to sun, sand, and surf in minutes. Easy access to the Pacific Coast Highway, the 405, and the 105 makes commuting by car a breeze. If you’re looking to brighten your workday, make waves at WeWork Manhattan Beach Towers.
What will it cost?
1240 Rosecrans Ave #120 Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Highway One, the 405 and the 105
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork Manhattan Beach Towers
When it comes to Manhattan Beach office space, renovated plazas should mean beautiful outdoor seating, and bike storage should also mean surf storage. WeWork Manhattan Beach Towers is quintessential SoCal workspace and more. With open, airy lounges and plenty of hot desks to choose from, your team will be motivated to come together and collaborate. Tropical wallpaper, abundant greenery, and warm colors provide a vibrant backdrop to help you power through the workday. Plus, enjoy dedicated Community Managers, micro-roasted coffee, and a wide range of networking events. Get your business in a California state of mind at this one-of-a-kind shared workspace.
Events at Manhattan Beach Towers
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Eliassen Group | Offsite Happy HourDecember 4th, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- FOOD POP UP | POP'S BAGELSOctober 17th,10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Meetup | Out-Of-State Multifamily InvestorsSeptember 25th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- PMI Los Angeles | The South Bay Chapter MeetingMarch 28th, 5:30PM - 8:00PM
- Investors & Entrepreneurs | Paradigm TalksMarch 22nd, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.