925 N La Brea Ave 4th Floor Los Angeles CA 90038
View on map
Coworking Office Spaces in West Hollywood
Step inside this funky West Hollywood coworking space, and you’ll be treated to impressive views of Park La Brea, the Hollywood Hills, and Downtown Los Angeles. WeWork La Brea fills the top three floors of a bright, modern building and includes a day spa on the ground floor and two levels of parking. From newly minted startups to more established companies, this shared working space is filled with a diverse group of businesses. Food and drink are just a stone’s throw away with Sprouts Farmers Market next door, a Starbucks a block away, and happy hour haunts and dinner options on nearby Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Boulevard. If you’re looking to spend your workday in one of L.A.’s most popular neighborhoods, our new La Brea office is just the place.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
West Hollywood Shared Offices
Our coworking space at La Brea is a West Hollywood homage to the influence of Mexican art, architecture, and culture within Los Angeles. We’ve mixed materials found in traditional Mexican buildings and murals by famous artists Siqueiros and Orozco with modern contemporary workspace nuances to create an experience that represents a blend of both worlds. The expansive terrace in the back of the fourth floor is a relaxing space to unwind—a refreshing change of pace from the hustle and bustle of this neighborhood. With its unique Los Angeles charm and signature WeWork amenities, your team is going to love it here.
Events at La Brea
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
St. Valentine's Day Bouquet Pop-Up by Walden Floral
The American Heart Association Workplace Health Open Hours
How to Avoid Burnout: Balancing Babies and Bosses (Even if You Are the Boss!)
User Feedback Session for VERITAI
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.