Coworking & Private Office Spaces for Rent on Hollywood Boulevard
7083 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, Los Angeles Address
Step inside our stylish Los Angeles office space, and your backdrop will be the Hollywood Hills. WeWork occupies three floors of this modern six-story building in the heart of Hollywood. You can take in the sunshine while hanging out on the palm-fringed balcony overlooking the city skyline. Not only is this Hollywood coworking space dog-friendly, it also has two fully functional screening rooms—great for the businesses in the entertainment industry that make this their home. There’s a variety of other types of companies, from lawyers to fashion designers to tech startups. When you want to take a break, a few blocks away is the famed Hollywood Walk of Fame. Or check out some of the best bars and restaurants in the neighborhood, including the Library Bar inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. There’s parking in the building, and the nearest Metro station is a few blocks away. Get inspired by Hollywood’s energetic culture in our Los Angeles office space.
What will it cost?
7083 Hollywood Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90028
- Red Line (5 min walk)
- On-site parking ($200/month) and many other parking structures nearby (starting at $10/day)
- Freeway 101
- 217, 212, 312
- Storage available
- Outdoor BalconyFrom balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Parking GarageLife’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Event SpaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Events at 7083 Hollywood Blvd
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Stella & Dot Pop UpOctober 18th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
- TGIM: Lunchtime with PopCornersOctober 15th,12:00PM - 2:00PM
- A RAD Night of IntelligenceOctober 11th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- The Marinate Pop-UpOctober 11th,11:30AM - 1:30PM
- Holy Quiche Pop UpOctober 10th,10:00AM - 12:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.