Coworking Office in the LA Financial District
Gas Company Tower
Downtown LA, Los Angeles Address
In the Bunker Hill neighborhood, this Downtown Los Angeles office space has a refined yet creative vibe. The coworking space occupies three full floors—take a seat at the tables scattered throughout the common areas and tap away at your laptop or meet with your team. There are windows everywhere, including along the spectacular stairway, so you’re always privy to amazing views of the Los Angeles skyline. An eclectic mix of companies sets up shop here, from writers and film editors to social media marketers, PR firms, and major corporations. There’s parking in the building, and valet service is available. The Pershing Square Metro station is a block away, and many members park their rides in the bike room. The food stalls of Grand Central Market are just two blocks away, and just down the street is a favorite local eatery called Perch. The Broad Museum, Los Angeles Public Library, and the Walt Disney Concert Hall are easy walking distance. For a great location and a vibrant community, this coworking space is always popular.
What will it cost?
- Pershing Square
- 5th & Grand / 5th & Olive
555 West 5th Street, 35th Floor Los Angeles CA 90013
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at Gas Company Tower
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- 21 Century Leadership Speaker Series: Trip Advisor Co-Founder/CEO Steve KauferNovember 15th, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
- DTLA Running Group MeetupNovember 8th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Meetup | Shut Up and Write!August 29th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Life's A Pitch! Practice Pitching And Product DemonstrationsAugust 29th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
- Meetup | DTLA Business of DesignAugust 16th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.