51 Melcher St. Boston MA 02210
View on map
Rent coworking space Boston Seaport District
Originally a wool factory, our Boston office space features a unique industrial aesthetic thanks to soaring beamed ceilings, stout columns, and cement floors. Occupying five of the brick building’s nine floors, this coworking space boasts massive windows that let light flood into the colorful common areas. Offices at the back have unobstructed views of the Fort Point Channel. Resembling a sports bar, the basement level lounge is a great place to kick back after a day at the office.
The dog-friendly space attracts many creative types like photographers, designers, and architects, as well as established companies and some major corporations. It’s a short walk from the Rose Kennedy Greenway, where you’ll find an array of delicious food trucks. For happy hour, members recommend the nearby Trillium Brewing Company. Several parking garages are within five blocks of the building, and you’re a 10-minute walk from the subways, trains, and buses at South Station. For an easy commute, a downtown location, and an energetic vibe, try WeWork Fort Point.
What will it cost?
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.
Unique to this Building
- Game Lounge
- Arcade Room
- Dog Friendly
- Bike Storage
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.