51 Melcher St Boston MA 02210
View on map
Rent coworking space Boston Seaport District
Originally a wool factory, our Boston office space features a unique industrial aesthetic thanks to soaring beamed ceilings, stout columns, and cement floors. Occupying five of the brick building’s nine floors, this coworking space boasts massive windows that let light flood into the colorful common areas. Offices at the back have unobstructed views of the Fort Point Channel. Resembling a sports bar, the basement level lounge is a great place to kick back after a day at the office.
The dog-friendly space attracts many creative types like photographers, designers, and architects, as well as established companies and some major corporations. It’s a short walk from the Rose Kennedy Greenway, where you’ll find an array of delicious food trucks. For happy hour, members recommend the nearby Trillium Brewing Company. Several parking garages are within five blocks of the building, and you’re a 10-minute walk from the subways, trains, and buses at South Station. For an easy commute, a downtown location, and an energetic vibe, try WeWork Fort Point.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game Lounge
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Events at Fort Point
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Take a quick peek at what’s coming up next:
Boston PostgreSQL Meet-up
February 21st, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Stitch & Pitch
February 27th, 6:00PM - 8:00PM
GA #OFFCAMPUS | BREAK INTO CODING
February 28th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.