5792 West Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90016
View on map
Shared & Private Office Spaces in Culver City
In an atmospheric brick warehouse, this industrious Culver City coworking space features soaring ceilings, expansive skylights, and beautiful wooden beams. Huge windows ring this single-story building, which breaks up the space with three different mezzanine levels. Two garage doors slide up to connect the common area with the outdoor patio, which is equipped with hammocks and picnic tables.
It’s an easy commute from Santa Monica, Downtown, or Hollywood via the nearby Metro line. Culver City is rapidly changing, meaning this Los Angeles office space is located near some great restaurants and a thriving art scene. The Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook is nearby, so you can exercise on the Culver City Stairs or hike any of the numerous trails. Whether you’re a designer, lawyer, or tech startup, WeWork Culver City will make you feel right at home.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.