3900 W Alameda Ave Suite 1200 Burbank CA 91505
View on map
Coworking Office Space in Burbank’s Media District
World-famous TV and movie studios have long called this city home, lending Burbank office space a legacy all its own. Located in the heart of the Media District, WeWork Burbank gives you access to notable business neighbors like The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Studios, and ABC Television. Discover four floors of pet-friendly coworking space with shared kitchens, private offices, and brainstorming rooms. This modern high-rise offers sweeping 360-degree views of all the studios—ideal inspiration for dreamers and professionals alike. A renovated lobby boasts large-scale artwork, cafe, state-of-the-art gym, pool table, and more.
Right off the 134, with parking in the building, this location is truly commuter-friendly. Looking for a happy-hour alternative? Check out nearby Falcon Theater, Garry Marshall’s small stage for emerging new work. Working on the weekends? Toluca Lake Farmers Market is our go-to for fresh ingredients and handmade treats. Join us at WeWork Burbank for a business scene that’s never gone out of style.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available during the workweek.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Pet Friendly
Unique to this Building
- Brainstorming Room
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Mothers' Room
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.