80 George Street
80 George Street Edinburgh EH2 3BU
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Office & Coworking Space In George Street, Edinburgh
Surround your team with boutique shops, thriving businesses, and some of Edinburgh’s most historic landmarks at our vibrant New Town workspace. Inspiration comes easily in art-filled lounges and modern conference rooms, while sleek private offices encourage productivity and collaboration. Streamline your commute with the trams and buses on Princes Street; the trains at nearby Edinburgh Waverley Station offer regional connections for added convenience. After work, enjoy the greenery at Princes Street Garden, or head to Stockbridge to browse the artisan markets and food stalls. Under the gaze of Edinburgh Castle and brimming with creative potential, our office space at 80 George St has everything you need to succeed. Schedule a visit today.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available based on country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available based on country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging ($50/month) is available based on country.
- Permanent desk at your selected location
- Weekly events and workshops
- Introductions to investors
Location80 George Street Edinburgh EH2 3BU
Multiple train lines at Edinburgh Waverley Train Station (10 minute walk)
Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.