745 Atlantic Ave
South Station Coworking Office Space
In the historic Leather District, our lively Boston office space reflects the energy and drive of the surrounding neighborhood. In an 11-story brick building with a striking corner turret, this modern coworking space spans nine levels with plenty of amenities. A wide range of businesses from an even wider range of industries make their home here, from startups to major corporations and enterprises. Several T stations are within walking distance, and the trains and buses departing from South Station are just across the street. There’s a parking garage in the building, and you have direct access to I-90 and I-93. Grab a bite to eat at the endless array of eateries in Chinatown, a 10-minute walk away. For great transportation options, a prime downtown location, and lots of amenities, head to WeWork South Station.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Coworking at South Station with That Classic Boston Charm
We’ve carried on the theme from this magnificent building’s lobby through the WeWork experience at South Station. With salvaged wood from the Boston Harbor, custom murals throughout, and plenty of natural light, we’ve created a sophisticated-yet-fresh space that will invigorate your business—giving plenty of nods to Boston’s warm, homey charm. Relax on leather furnishings in the ample common areas, meet with clients in the more than two dozen conference rooms, or gather your whole team in the brainstorming room. There’s ping pong, shuffleboard, a stage for events and talks, and even a game room to enjoy. Needless to say, you’ll find lots to love. Join us at South Station and your team will thank you.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.