Shared & Private Office Spaces in Culver City
5792 W Jefferson Blvd
Westside, Los Angeles Address
In an atmospheric brick warehouse, this industrious Culver City coworking space features soaring ceilings, expansive skylights, and beautiful wooden beams. Huge windows ring this single-story building, which breaks up the space with three different mezzanine levels. Two garage doors slide up to connect the common area with the outdoor patio, which is equipped with hammocks and picnic tables. It’s an easy commute from Santa Monica, Downtown, or Hollywood via the nearby Metro line. Culver City is rapidly changing, meaning this Los Angeles office space is located near some great restaurants and a thriving art scene. The Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook is nearby, so you can exercise on the Culver City Stairs or hike any of the numerous trails. Whether you’re a designer, lawyer, or tech startup, WeWork Culver City will make you feel right at home.
What will it cost?
- LaCienega/Jefferson stop: Expo line
- Parking: Jefferson Lot (behind building), $200/month (if monthly parking available) Day Rate: $2/20 min $6/hour for first 2 hours $18/day
- 10 freeway
- Storage available
5792 West Jefferson Blvd Los Angeles CA 90016
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at 5792 W Jefferson Blvd
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- SÜPRVERSARYDecember 1st, 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.