333 Seymour St
Office Space in Downtown Vancouver
For a professional environment that’s as innovative and inspiring as the city itself, our coworking space in Downtown Vancouver is the place to be. Spanning five floors, this office has no shortage of amenities, including an onsite fitness center and showers. The building is also canine cool, so feel free to bring your favorite four-legged friend. Plus, commuting is easy with a centralized location close to parking, public transit, and the Sea Bus terminal connection. Surrounded by many of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and galleries, there’s no shortage of options when it comes time to unwind. Book a tour today to explore this unbeatable location with stunning views of the North Shore Mountains, the Burrard Inlet, and the stunning Vancouver skyline.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.