1900 Market St
Center City, PhiladelphiaAddress
Finding Coworking Space in Center City
Upgrade your company to the penthouse when you join WeWork 1900 Market. The entire top story of this iconic Center City site is devoted to our Philadelphia shared office space. Home to the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, this recently renovated building puts you on the Market-Frankford and Broad Street lines, as well as the 19th Street trolley. Tasty lunch options fill small side streets, ranging from some of the juiciest burgers in town to some wildly popular vegan eats. Leave your own stamp on this timeless business corridor when you move into WeWork 1900 Market.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork For a Unique Shared Office in Center City
WeWork 1900 Market is a Center City coworking space that’s a playground for businesses. Our designs bring lighthearted joy to your workweek, relieving some of the pressure behind those big meetings—for you, and for your guests. Here, a single floor wraps around an enormous, sunlit winter garden. This location brings together phone booths, conference rooms, and coffee bars with private offices for teams of one or 70. This is an eclectic, serious-but-silly workspace to ideate, collaborate, and iterate. Join us at WeWork 1900 Market for an environment that supports your people.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.