161 Castlereagh St
161 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000
161 Castlereagh St
Finding Office Space for Rent in Sydney’s CBD
Spanning the entire 26th floor of this state-of-the-art skyscraper, WeWork’s shared office space in Sydney’s CBD makes an impactful first impression. Join some of the city’s top professionals in our light-filled lounge areas, sleek private offices, and unique conference rooms—and enjoy sweeping views of the Harbour and Royal Botanic Gardens while you’re at it. Commuting to the office is a breeze with Town Hall and St. James train stations just blocks away, and more than a dozen bus routes right nearby. Plus, there’s bike storage and onsite showers for those who commute by bicycle. Need a break between meetings? Walk with a colleague through the historic Hyde Park or grab an espresso from the sustainable coffee roasters downstairs. Everything you need is waiting at WeWork’s coworking space in Sydney’s CBD. Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.