100 Harris St
Coworking Office Space in Pyrmont
Once a wool storage facility, this Sydney office space has been transformed into a beautifully designed home for WeWork Pyrmont. The designers left lots of the period details in place on the third and fourth floors, such as the original rough timber beams. Offices attracting both newly founded startups and established companies overlook the Sydney coworking space’s massive atrium. Parking is available on-site, and there’s easy access to the freeways. The jewel of Pyrmont is, of course, Darling Harbour, where you’ll find fast ferry access to other parts of the city. Also on the waterfront is the International Convention Centre Sydney, bringing even more business traffic to the Pyrmont area. There’s no better place to base your Sydney office space than WeWork Pyrmont.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.